Double Storey Modular Container House, Container Home, Office Container (DG5-049)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||Unit Price|
|2.0||US $ 2500.0-5000.0/ Piece|
- Qingdao Doublegrand Metal Products Co., Ltd.
- 2nd Year Audited Supplier
- Shandong, China Business Type: Trading Company
- Main Products: Steel Structure, Steel Structure Warehouse, Steel Structure Workshop, Light Steel Structure Project, Prefabricated House, Prefabricated Warehouse, Prefabricated Building, Container House, Steel Structure Building
- OEM/ODM Serivice: Yes
Low Cost Double Storey Modular Container House, Container Home, Office Container:
Usually for 20ft and 40ft.
U type, C type, L type etc for Modular houses.
One floor, second floors, multi-floors.
Our Service of Container House:
We offer a full service in a bespoke service in which we work with the clients. Our own architects bring you your own tailored container or modify our designs according to your requirement.
We can manufacture those container houses/homes in the UK, France, Spain and Canada. We can also ship and transport them worldwide.
Specifications of Container House:
1)Container house has the international standard size 20ft HQ and 40ft HQ.
2)There are 7 types of wall panels for our container house and the inside finish can be steel sheet, aluminum sheet;
3)Roof, flooring and electricity system are all prefabricated before leaving factory.
4)The steel structure help the house resisting heavy winds of 210km/h and 8 grade earthquake.
5)1-3 stories design can provide according to the customer's request.
6)The waterproof system on the roof makes the house a good sealing effect.
Techinical Parameter of Container House:
Roof load wind speed antiseismic temperature
0.5KN/sqm (can be adjusted as your request)210km/hmagnitude 8-50° C-+50° C
Optional inclusions for Container House:
4)Climate control systems
5)High quality furniture
6)Telephone/internet access systems
Applications of Container House:
9)Others (according to your requests)
Features of Container House:
Shipping containers are in many ways an ideal building material. They are designed to carry heavy loads and support heavy loads when they are stacked in high columns. They are also designed to resist harsh environments - they are transported globally on ocean going vessels or can be covered in road salt when transported on roads.
1) Modular design: They can be readily modified with a range of creature comforts, and can be connected and stacked to create modular, efficient spaces for a fraction of the cost, labor and resources of more conventional materials.
2) Easy transportation and move: Pre-fabricated modules can also be easily transported by ship, truck or rail, because they already conform to standard shipping sizes.
3) Hurricane-Proof: Either single units or multiple connected units can withstand 210km/h winds; Extremely solid in Tornados or Hurricanes.
4) Earthquake-Proof: It would be the most perfect safety cocoon in an Earthquake. It would be at least 100 times safer and stronger than a conventional housing structure.
What we need:
1. Design load: Wind speed, snow load
2. The container arrangement drawing
3. The inner house arrangement drawing
a. light steel as steel frame, including C section steel, V section steel, square steel tube
b. Various sandwich panels for wall and roof, the insulation can be EPS, rock wool, fiber glass wool
|Window||Aluminum alloy shutter window, plastic-steel window|
|Door||EPS/rock wool/fiber glass wool sandwich panel door, steel/plastic-steel/aluminum alloy door|
|Optional items||We can supply you bathroom, kitchen, electricity system, home appliance, furniture and other coponents as per your request|
a. Flexible design, doors, windows and interior patitions can be fixed at any position
b. Easy to assemble and disassemble, saving more time and cost
c. Long service life, repetitive to use, normally more than 15 years using life
d. Quick fabrication, fast installation
e. Safe and reliable
f. Different colors for your choice.
|Applications||Construction site, temporary office, home, dormitory, labor camp, canteen, workshop, warehouse, etc|
|Fabrication||Strictly fabricate, every member based on drawings confirmed|
|Installation||Complete instructions for installation or technical support by assigning our engineer on site|
|Packing||Reasonable packing ensures the quality and convenience to transport and install|