Light Steel Structure Building/Steel Warehous/Steel Workshop
|FOB Price:||US $30-100 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||300 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 Square Meters||US $30-100/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DG3-067
- Usage: Warehouse, Workshop
- Customized: Customized
- Bracing: Steel Purlin,Galvanized
- Roof: Colorful Steel Sheet,Sandwich Panel
- Trademark: DG
- Specification: Q235B, Q345B
- HS Code: 7308900000
- Material: Steel Structure
- Certification: ISO, CE, BV
- Steel Frame: Steel Tube,,Galvanized
- Maintenance: Sandwich Panel,EPS,PU,Rock Wool,etc.
- Wall: Colorful Steel Sheet,Sandwich Panel
- Transport Package: Bulk Shipment
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Place of Origin: Qingdao, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: DG
Use: Factory, Warehouse, Workshop, Godown, Plant, Office, Carpark
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Bulk or according to your requirement.
Delivery Detail: 30 days
- Pre-Engineered Building
- Steel Frame
- Low Cost
- Seismic Resistance
- Quick to install
1. Steel structure: All steel frame components will be fabricated in the factory. There will be only bolt connection in construction site.
2. Roofing and wall cladding: Single corrugated sheet or sandwich panel (EPS/Rockwool/PU).
3. Windows and doors: Steel plastic/aluminium alloy/rolling up types are available.
4. Engineering: We will help clients to make detailed engineering and installation drawings of steel buildings. Site engineer service is available.
-Quotation according to yours drawing
-Design and quotation according to yours requirements
-Delivery the entire steel building to you by containers;
-Offer all the detailed drawings for installation and fabrication.
Our excellent design team will design the steel structure workshop/warehouse for you.Please offer us the following information, then we will give you an satisfied drawing.
1 Location (where will the building be built? ) _____country, area
2 Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
3 wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
4 snow load (max. Snow height,if it has)
5 anti-earthquake _____level
6 brickwall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
7 thermal insulation If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
8 door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
9 window quanity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
10 crane needed or not If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m