H Section Light Steel Structure Warehouse
|FOB Price:||US $30-100 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $30-100/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DG-S 114
- Standard: GB, ASTM, DIN, JIS, AISI, BS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Beam
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part
- Bracing: Steel Purlin,Galvanized
- Roof: Colorful Steel Sheet,Sandwich Panel
- Transport Package: Bulk
- Origin: China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Quality Carbon Structural Steel and Alloy Structural Steel, DG
- Connection Form: Welded Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Connector
- Steel Frame: Steel Tube,,Galvanized
- Maintenance: Sandwich Panel,EPS,PU,Rock Wool,etc.
- Wall: Colorful Steel Sheet,Sandwich Panel
- Specification: Q235, Q345
- HS Code: 7308900000
H Section Steel Structure Warehouse
Construction and material costs for traditional structures are much more expensive than a prefabricated steel or metal buildings, and as a result, our products are more cost effective.
Pre-fabricated steel structures arrive at the construction site in ready-to-assemble sections. All you have to do is lay it out and bolt it together. As most kits arrive with all components included, they are simple to assemble and provide massive savings on labor and material costs.
Metal and steel building templates are engineered, generated, and manufactured using computer technology. Measurements, fittings and all components are engineered and created with laser precision. With such accurate design, contractors can make more accurate project estimates and it virtually eliminates the extra cost of excessive materials and other unexpected expenses in the building process.
Highly Energy Efficient
Steel buildings are highly efficient by design. Using top-of-the-line insulation and construction materials, they are often the most energy efficient buildings on the market. Steel buildings are not affected by intense sunlight or extreme cold weather as steel doesn't warp in extreme weather the way wood and mortar buildings have a tendency to do, which leads to long-term energy efficiency.
Designed to be strong and structurally sound, pre-engineered steel buildings can withstand severe weather conditions and reduce the risk of fire damage. This allows you to reap the long-term benefits of as the building will not succumb to natural weather patterns and provide more longevity to your investment. Increased safety can also lead to increased savings as many insurance companies offer discounts of around 40% to owners.
Improved Flexibility, Design and Portability
Prefab steel buildings are expandable and manufacturers are also very flexible and accommodating to design and engineer custom plans for your project, offering you more freedom in the design and layout of your building. In addition, you can simply add another section to the steel building if you need more space or disassemble the it and move it with you if you need to be in another location.
steel structure warehouse
Length,Width,Roof height and Eave Height
Roof and Wall
PU,EPS,Rock Wool sandwich panel
Door and Window
PVC or Aluminum Alloy
Column and Beam
Hot rooled H section ,I section or Galvanized
C-Section and Z-section
2 primer and 1 finished paint
1. wind speed 2. Rain load 3. Snow load 4. Earthquake grade if have etc.
If need crane beam, parameter is in need.
1. Quote as clients' drawing
2. Design as per clients' requests and quote.
Bulk cargo in container or as per requests.
20 GP, 40 GP, 40 OT